How can we help you?

Complaining about the NHOS itself

The service we provide our customers is important to us and we work hard to ensure that the service you receive from the New Homes Ombudsman Service is of a high standard.

However, we would like to hear from you if you are not happy with the way in which we have dealt with a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied with the service we have provided.


What to do if you are unhappy with the Ombudsman’s decision?

The New Homes Ombudsman’s Decision on customer complaints against Registered developers cannot be appealed as the Decision is final.

Customers do not have to accept the Ombudsman’s Decision and can seek redress elsewhere [for example through the Courts].

Not Happy

What to do if you are unhappy with our service?

At the New homes Ombudsman Service we are committed to providing you with outstanding service.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received from us, please tell us at the earliest opportunity and we will try to resolve it there and then. Call our Customer Contact Centre on  03308084286 who will try to resolve your issue, or will refer it to our dedicated Customer Service Team.

If you remain dissatisfied and wish to take the issue further, we have a complaints process which you can follow. This document tells you more about how our service complaints process works and how you can complain. Click here to view the document.

If you have exhausted the internal complaints process at the New Homes Ombudsman Service you may be able to refer your complaint to the Independent Complain Reviewer.